We are on a mission “to serve those who protect”. In other words, we are here to serve law enforcement. Our technology platform is changing the way law enforcement officers investigate digital evidence, especially in cases containing child sexual abuse material, and is used by over 4,000 police agencies across the world.
Your mission is to liaise with our growing user base in the US and make sure that they have the right tools, knowledge, and support to do their work as efficiently as possible. Ultimately, helping them solve more cases in a shorter amount of time and with better investigative results — while at the same time better protect their mental health.
· Main point of contact for a set of existing customers in the US.
· Initiate and maintain relationships with key stakeholders at Law Enforcement relevant to Griffeye's success.
· Identify, Qualify, Drive, and Close opportunities on a state and local level.
· Develop proposals for current and prospective customers.
· Interact with the HQ team to evaluate outreach and initiatives.
· Gather requirements and user needs reporting back to Griffeye R&D team.
· Stay updated on products and competitors.
· Involvement in PR/Marketing efforts such as webinars, workshops, and conferences.
· Reports to Griffeye Sales Manager, based in Gothenburg.
· The position includes frequent traveling.
Qualifications & experience
· Ability to work independently.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, building long-term trusted relationships.
· Existing professional network and work experience from the US law enforcement community is an advantage but not essential.
· Experiences from digital investigations and/or computer forensics is a big plus.
· Ability to diagnose and understand customer needs and deliver solutions
· Insight and experience from the US government’s procurement procedures is an advantage.
· Passionate, driven, and enthusiastic.
· Fluent in English is a requirement.